Quick answers for editing your party printables in Adobe Reader. (This only applies to products marked as editable.)
** Please note: ONLY the text is editable, not the rest of the design. Clipart cannot be added or removed. Colors cannot be changed (except text colors).
- How do editable templates work?
- How do I open my PDF in Adobe Reader?
- How do I open the Text Properties Box?
- How do I change the words?
- How do I change the TEXT SIZE?
- How do I change the TEXT COLOR?
- How do I change the FONT?
- How do I center the text?
- How do I move the words up, down, left, or right?
- How do I move the words closer together?
- How do I turn off (or on) the blue highlight boxes?
Please read my Editing Troubleshooting Tips for more help.
Want Me To Edit For You?
Purchase this add-on listing and I will edit the text for you.
Learn how to edit your party printables from start to finish with these step-by-step picture tutorials.
All of my products are for Personal Use Only. No commercial use of any kind is allowed.