Having trouble printing? Please read my troubleshooting tips below.
Downloading and Opening Your Files
- After purchase, download/save the zip folder to your computer.
Unzip the zip folder to extract all files.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- If something doesn't seem right with the file, download it again.
** My files will only work on computers, not phones, tablets, or other devices.
- Make sure your printer is set at 100% and/or "Actual Size" so that your file prints at the correct size and doesn't shrink.
- Please remember that colors may not print exactly as you see on your computer monitor due to printer and monitor differences.
- If the colors seem very different, replace the inks in your printer. You can also read your printer manual for more information and troubleshooting tips.
- You can take your files to a copy/print center, such as Staples, and have them print the files for you. Put the PDF file on a flash drive.
- Read my Printing and Assembly Tips for information about paper type and instructions for putting together your party printables.
- Read my Tutorials for tips on editing your files.