Download the file to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.
Highlight the words. Open the Text Properties Box by pressing CTRL and E (or CMD and E on a MAC). (My files will not work on phones or tablets; only on computers.)
(View alternate way to open the properties box.)
Click the "More..." button at the far right of the Text Properties box. This will open a new box with advanced settings.
Click on the "Paragraph" tab at the top to choose alignment and spacing options.
Click the middle button on the right under "Alignment." This will center the text vertically in the text box.
- The other two buttons on the right will move the text to the top or bottom of the text box.
- The buttons on the left align the text to the left and right in the text box.
- Read my other editable tutorials for more tips and tricks for editing your files.
- Or find answers in my troubleshooting tips if you're having trouble.
- Or get the edit text add-on and I will edit your text for you.
** All editable files are for PERSONAL USE only.
Like these labels? Purchase the mint and gray labels. Or shop for more editable food labels.